Kraken is the first and only multi-processed, multi-threaded, fault-tolerant framework for PHP. It has been written to provide easy and reliable API for creating distributed applications using PHP. Kraken aims to solve typical problems of writing such applications and to provide developers with powerful yet elegant tools for dealing with them.
The main focus of Kraken Framework is put on
Concurrency : create systems that are asynchronous and concurrent by design,
Distribution : divide your application into several containers and run them on multiple threads, processors or hosts,
Faul tolerance : write systems that self-heal using remote and local supervision hierarchies,
Elasticity : modify existing architecture in Realtime without need to change in code,
High performance : handle up to thousands of connections per second on each container,
Extensibility : use available options to easily extend and adapt framework features for your needs.
Start writing applications that were previously marked as impossible or hard to implement in PHP right know. Servers, service-oriented architecture, agent-based models, games, complex daemons, socket programs, schedulers and much, much more – nothing is impossible with Kraken!
- Support for asynchronous programming using fully-featured event loop with multiple backgrounds.
- Support for event-driven architecture.
- Easy to understand and work with Promise-based API.
- Consistent multi-processing and multi-threading.
- Process and Thread abstraction as isolated message-driven containers.
- Built-in message routing system and IPC abstraction.
- Configurable local and remote supervision hierarchies.
- Centralized deployment and management.
- Extensible Console and Server interface.
- Asynchronous TCP and UDP sockets.
- Asynchronous Stream wrappers.
- Standalone HTTP and WebSocket server.
- Variety of IPC models.
- ReactPHP-compatibility adapters.
- …and more.
Meet The Instructors
Web Development Instructor
Mobile Development Instructor
Machine Learning Instructor
Data Science Instructor